Monday, March 10, 2014

How Could I Want More ft. RD Style + Hollyhood + Quintessencia {#105}



Hello my wonderful readers!

So today I have for you this cute and very laid back look that may just got perfectly with an idea you've had or needed something for. Who knows, but with no further ado let's crack the bag of goodies open!

First off, my awesome pink collared tank top and fun chess stripped pants with sliver studded belt are both by RD Style. Very comfortable and laid back perfect for a day at the park or the amusement park, gotta be comfortable while you hit the rides. Speaking of comfortable, I've also got these cute white Cleopatra sandals by Hollyhood, love them since it's just what my feet needed after all those meetings in heels. And last but not least, totally not least because I love doing them all the time, I've got my nails done with Quintessencia. Which they this time they've got these really cute hearts and flower design to them. Worth it I'm telling you. 

So if you'd like to get any of these fun, comfortable and affordable items check out my goodies below and don't forget to check out Siria's Fashion Room (SFR) and Cosmopolitan Sales Room (CSR) with both on new rounds, Cosmopolitan Sales Room is on their 2nd week so don't miss out before they change out. I hope you enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for more of MzAloha Fashions 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hair:
Felicity - Black & Whites
by Truth Hair
{250L}


Lashes:
Mesh Lashes

by Mon Cheri
{299L}

Top:
Milly Shirt - Pink
by RD Style
{ 89L @ SFR }

Pants:
Milly Black - Chess
by RD Style
{ 100L @ SFR }

Nails:
#46 
(Slink Friendly)
by Quintessencia
{ 30L @ CSR }

Shoes:
Cleopatra - White
by Hollyhood
{ 99L @ CSR }


~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~

How Could I want more - Jamie Lynn Spears

No comments:

Post a Comment