Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Red-E ft.Wicked Night & Riske{#102}


RED-E
ft. Wicked Night + Riske

Woot woot! So as much as I love making those short, sweet and to the point post, I miss tellin' you all about these amazing items. So I'll just flip back and forth cause I can't keep silent even if you just see the style card.

So today, I'm going to do a double post. First up, we have this fun mini dress from Wicked Night called My Little Dress. Which is on sale right now at Cosmopolitan Sales Room, it comes in this red (as seen above) and a cute fun purple too. Each sold for only 70L at Cosmo. So you know I jumped on it. This dress is Azz approved as well as Lola certified. Now you know I couldn't just use just the dress, thus I have paired it with me new favorite chunky heels by Riske. Going for 220L at Whore Couture 3, right now.  I love that I can wear it with the bows on the back giving it that girly look, or I can take those off and rock it with the spikes.

Of course I added a few accessories I got on hunts and group gifties. So check out my goodies.
.
.
.
.
.
Hair:
Lovers - Black & Whites
{250L}

Lashes:
Mesh Lashes
{299L}

Lips:
Collagen Lips - Red
{ group gift }

Jewelry:
Delia Choker
by Lazuri
{ 450L }
Delia Bracelet
by Lazuri
{ 299L }

Dress:
My Little Dress - Red
by Wicked Night
{70L @ CSR }

Gloves:
Amelia Gown Gloves - Slink Friendly
by Purple Moon Creations
{ Valentine's Day Gift }

Shoes:
Chunky Heels - Whore Red
by Riske
{220L @ WC3 }


Body-ish

Hands:
Elegant 1 by Slink
{ 450L }

Boobs:
Tango by Lola

Booty:
Cute Azz by *L.inc 

~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~

Bow Chicka Wow Wow - Mike Posner ft.Lil Wyane

No comments:

Post a Comment