Monday, November 3, 2014

Easier ft. B-Dazzled & Something New Poses @ The Black Dot Project {#261}

 and ιт'ѕ eaѕιer, wнen yoυ don'т lιe 

Hey Fashionistas!
Guess what? I hit The Black Dot Project too.
I gotta tell you I fell in love with these goodies right here.

Today's looks are brought to you by Something New Poses & B-Dazzled.
Both are at The Black Dot Project going on right now.
Let's start with the special and fun pose from Something New Poses,
'My Halloween Date' is a fun prop & pose that Something New has created with perfect
transition out of October and Halloween season, which the pose actually reminds me of the t.v show the Monsters. Which totally taught me at a young age that different isn't always bad, no matter how scary they look either. Haha.  Now you can't just leave the house looking like you still stuck in Summer, so I also grabbed a couple of things from B-Dazzled. First of which I must say I love the shredded sweater, which comes in jewel tones as well as more earth tones. I also grabbed a pair of their classic unbutton me jeans. Which you'll be seeing again very soon, because I love these jeans too.

Love anything you see in the above or below photos
You know what to do ;)
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
~*~

Hair: Chill - Jessica by LeLutka

Jewelry: Pin Wheel Necklace - SL Blogger Support ( gift )

Top: Shredded Sweater - Jewels by B-Dazzled by
B-Dazzled @ The Black Dot Project

Bottoms: Unbutton Me Jeans - Classic by 
B-Dazzled @ The Black Dot Project

Shoes: Artemis Sandals - Seafoam by Ingenue

Special Pose: My Halloween Date by
Something New Poses @ The Black Dot Project




 .мaнalo ғor readιng.  


 eaѕιer - ѕoja ғт. anυнea & j.вoog 


No comments:

Post a Comment