Saturday, December 6, 2014

Missing You Most At Christmas Time ft. KELINI {#273}

 .мιѕѕιng yoυ мoѕт aт cнrιѕтмaѕ тιмe. 

Hey Fashionistas!
So I remember seeing this beautiful dress come out 
and I couldn't pass it up so Merry Early Christmas  to me.
So let's get it started...

Today's #OOTD is brought to us by KELINI Haute Couture.
Of course I had to bring some "You're missing out on all of this" look. For this season
because I know not everyone has someone special or maybe you just got out of something that was special for a time. But one thing is the same, that feeling of missing someone. So I got dolled up like a usually do this time of year missing someone special or not and K E L I N I helped me with her new dress called Sexy Chained Dress - Lea. Which is taking a sexy black dress up a level with it's gold chain backing, unique front design and high front slit. Keeping it classy this year when I hit the Grind for a little night cap. Of course I dressed it up a little by adding Treasures of Isis set from .:Gint:. Complementing and tying in the gold chains from the back of the dress with three different levels of chains and triangle pendants as well as matching earrings. I pulled a couple of other things out of my closet but I'm so in love with this dress and jewelry set that I just had to share. 

So if you love any of beautiful designs in today's 
#OOTD, You all know what to do
Scroll. Click. SHOP
~*~

Hair: Athena by Taketomi

Jewelry: Treasures of Isis by .:Gint:.

Dress: Sexy Chained Dress - Red by K E L I N I  

Shoes: Monaco Pumps by { Kokoia }

*** Special Thank you out to Allyson of Something New Poses for helping me find a pose***


 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 

Miss You Most at Christmas Time - Mariah Carey





No comments:

Post a Comment