Saturday, December 13, 2014

What I want isn't what my heart wants ft. Biscuit Clothing + Little Bones {#276}

 .wнaт ι wanт ιѕn'т wнaт мy нearт wanтѕ. 

Hey Fashionistas!
Today's #OOTD is from Biscuit Clothing,
Little Bones, Bomshie and Loovus.
Let's get started...

Yes, as you can see I got off my Christmas jingle and pulled my inner model back out to create today's look, which was more urban meets chic... I guess you could say but anyway I got this amazing hair from Little Bones, they have it as a group gift which is awesome. I loved the vibrant teal because I wanted it to be a mix of colors to match my amazing Harem suit from Biscuit Clothing, which also comes with a texture changing hud but as you can see I love the black with color splatter all over it which you can also see why I wanted the different colors. To add to my look I grabbed my Fajara Clutch in Lilac that I had grabbed at a Bomshie sale. So don't miss those Saturday sales. And then to wrap it up I got these gold with blue pointed signature stilettos from Loovus this past Fall Fashion week with Dope Magazine. But you should still check them out because they have amazing designs too.

Today maybe sweet, short and to the point but I've got gifts
to wrap and a whole lot more shopping to share with you all.
So if you loved anything you see in one of today's #OOTD
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
~*~

Hair: Transmute - Little Bones { Group Gift }

Bag: Fajara Clutch Lilac - Bomshie

Outfit: Harem Suit w/Hud - Biscuit Clothing

Shoes: Signature Stiletto [Reloaded] - Misted - .::Loovus::.



 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 



The Heart Wants What It Wants - Selena Gomez




No comments:

Post a Comment