Sunday, March 30, 2014

cαяαмεℓ cнιc ft.∂υℓcε sεcяεтs+ ][ρυℓℓ][ {#114}



ıllıllı cαяαмεℓ cнιc ıllıllı

Good Morning Sunday! and of course my early bird readers. I know I've been gone a while but can you blame a sister? I'm still turnin' up for my birthday.... okay so technically I got 24 more hours to party out, but I wanted to come on SL and do some shopping. I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I gotta get going soon in RL.

Sunday church, Monday meeting or just Tuesday lunch with friends, this Ame dress by Pull will have you as ready as the Duchess herself when she leaves the house. Who knows maybe someone will give you a starbucks compliment, like how you look like a venti caramel frap. waiting to be sipped up. Can ya tell it's early for me? Haha, well you can't just leave looking all delicious and your white as a ghost. No, no,no,no, no~ So I suggest Dulce Secrets to get ya tan on, but if you dark and wanna be whiter they can help you too! This new round at Cosmopolitan D.S is doing an exclusive skin called Kendall, which is also slink hands and feet friendly. Because we can't have you looking like a checkerboard or a carrot with different color ends. 


That was my short and sweet... Keep scrolling at find out what other goodies I got goin' on in my Caramel Chic look featuring PULL and Dulce Secrets both at Cosmopolitan Sales Room's new round, so don't miss out.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Shape: Customized Shape - Not for Sale
Skin: Kendall - Sand by Dulce Secrets  ( 99L@ CSR )

Hair: Felicity by Truth Hair ( 250L )
Lips: Neon - Red by Ricielli ( 15L - Hunt Gift )
Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink ( 450L )
Feet: Mid Women's Feet by Slink ( 675L)


ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Jewelry: Black and Whites Collection by JCNY ( gift )
Bag: Gia Clutch - Carmel by Ricielli ( 15L -Hunt Gift )
Dress: Ame Dress by ][PULL][ ( 100L @CSR )
Shoes: Glynco Pumps by Hucci ( 395L )


ıllıllı ғeaтυred poѕe ıllıllı

Jody (set 1) by PoseMe Poses 

ıllıllı нappy ѕнoppιng readerѕ! ıllıllı

Like This by Kelly Rowland ft. Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment