Monday, March 24, 2014

sтεαℓ үσυ αωαү ғεαтυяιηg вσмsнιε {#112}


 sтεαℓ үσυ αωαү 
 ғεαтυяιηg вσмsнιε 

Ello my amazing fashionistas! I've survived my RL headache and here I am getting back to bringing you some of the best deals and trends of secondlife.  And I have another awesome combo from F*Friday event, which is a 55L sale event that last 1 week before closing on Thursday and reopening with new amazing deals on Friday. So of course I gotta get my favorites from Bomshie. Bet you wanna know the details....

Good news again, this outfit is Lola certified and Azz approved! Woot woot! Now ya'll can chill cause I know some of my friends stalking me are die hards and won't remove their azz or lolas. So this fun curve hugging jeans will show that cute or phat azz nicely and you could pair it with boots or pumps, whatever you feel like. But I paired my cute jeans with Karolina top, because I thought it made a cute combo and perfectly ready to hit all the events coming up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Shape: Marma by .:WoW Skins:. (modified)
Skin: Lina - Tan by .:WoW Skins:.

Hair: She Wolf - Mousse by Little Bone. ( Group Gift )
Lashes: Mesh Lashes by Mon Cheri (299L)
Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink (450L)
Nails: Spring - Gold by [ZOZ] ( 70L @ CSR)
Feet: High set by Slink (675L)

ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Top: Karolina by Bomshie ( 55L @ F*Friday)
Bottoms: Daze Black Jeans by Bomshie (55L @ F*Friday)
Necklace & Bracelet: Gold by Chop Zuey ( old gift)
Shoes: Shoeper Woman - Black by HighRize 3.0 ( 425L )


ıllıllı нαρρу ѕнσρριиg яєα∂єяѕ! ıllıllı


Dash Berlin & Alexander Popov feat. Jonathan Mendelsohn


No comments:

Post a Comment