Tuesday, April 22, 2014

αмεяιcαη вεαυтү вү ℓιvgℓαм @ ∂σρє ѕρяιиg fαѕнισи ωєєк {#129}


ıllıllı αмεяιcαη вεαυтү вү ℓιvgℓαм ıllıllı

Good Morning Fashionistas! 
So have you heard? DOPE's Spring Fashion Week started yesterday, kicking it off with their all white attire party. I unfortunately missed it but I remember the one at the Urban Fashion week and that is how I know it was amazing. But you know me, I may have missed the party but I did however get my booty down there to do some shopping.

This beautiful Tuesday morning, I bring you American Beauty by LivGlam.  This outfit keeps things fresh, classy and still holding a fashion standard for all those important meetings. It's a two piece outfit with a very unique pattern to the design. The center has a silky polyester and the sides have this fun checker like pattern. Even better, it comes with a hud that contains 6 colors to choose from.

So what are you waiting for? Go check out DOPE's Spring Fashion Week going on right now. And don't forget your American Beauty outfit today!

ıllıllı sωεεт gσσ∂s ıllıllı

Skin: Kendall - Vanilla by Dulce Secrets [ 99L @ CSR ]
Hair: Berry Juice by LoQ [ 75L ]

Earrings: Twisted Lake by Opal Jewelry [ 129L ]
Bracelet: Twisted Lake by Opal Jewelry [ 119L ]

Bag: Classic Clutch - Silver  by BeloD [ old hunt gift ]
Outfit: American Beauty by LivGlam [ 199L @ DOPE Spring Fashion Week ]

Shoes: by Jacmel pumps by Hucci [ 995L ]


ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı


ıllıllı αмεяιcαη нσηεү вү ℓα∂ү  αηтεвεℓℓυм ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment