Thursday, April 17, 2014

нearт oғ glaѕѕ ғт. dυlce ѕecreтѕ + нollyнood + [zoz] + вυттery тoaѕт + [ĸaтнaarιan] {#125}


ıllıllı нεαят σғ gℓαss ıllıllı


I'm so sorry to keep you waiting my wonderful readers. But I had some RL to tend to and now I'm all yours.... or at least for 2 full post of amazing deals and goodies from the awesome events going on. Let's get to crackin'

So today! I pulled together these amazing designs which I got for a great deal at Cosmopolitan Sales Room, Round 11/2. Let's start from the top, I've got this black leather Adore You top by [ĸaтнaarιan], which has this really cute heart cut out with lace lining. Paired it up with these cute and fun lace detailed shorts from Buttery Toast. Just in time for the warmer! Also picked up these new lovely heels by Hollyhood and got my nails done with [ZOZ]. 

All those goodies with a great deal through Cosmopolitan Sales Room.
So Keep calm and keep scrolling.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ıllıllı ғoυndaтιon ıllıllı

Skin: Kendall - Vanilla by Dulce Secrets [ 99L @ CSR ]
[ Lola & Loud Mouth Appliers included ]

Hair: Genesis - black & whites by Truth Hair [ 250L ]

Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink [ 450L ]

Nails: Animal - Gold by [ZOZ] [ 70L @ CSR ]


ıllıllı da goodѕ ıllıllı

Top: Adore You - Black by [Kathaarian] [ 70L @ CSR ]

Bottoms: Lace Shorts - Black by Buttery Toast [ 70L @ CSR ]

Shoes: Genevive - Gold by Hollyhood [ 99L @ CSR ]





ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı


ıllıllı нearт oғ glaѕѕ вy вlondιe ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment