Monday, June 16, 2014

ιғ тнιѕ ιѕn'т love ғт. ec jeweler + нιlly нaalan @ coѕмopolιтan ѕaleѕrooм {#172 }

ıllıllı тнιѕ ιѕn'т love ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas! 
You heard right? This is the last week for round 15/2 at Cosmopolitan Salesroom.
So let's get to shopping people....

Today, I've got this very down to earth look going on today. Just in time for summer park walks or doing coffee with some friends, I've picked up this cool cotton sleeveless dress from Hilly Haalan. Also from Hilly Haalan, I got these brown/gold bow red back heels too. Bring a little cuteness to the look and you know I can't go without a little something something. So I also got this gold wing necklace from E.C Jeweler.

Now that's a wrap for my walk in the park, hope you're on your way to Cosmopolitan Salesroom, times a tickin'



Hair: London by Exile  @ Arcade
[ comes with London glasses ]

Necklace: Wing Necklace by E.C Jeweler @ C S R [ 70L]

Dress: Tess Dress by Hilly Haalan Fashion @ C S R [ 70L]

Shoes: Dana Bow Heels - Brown  by Hilly Haalan Fashion @ C S R [ 200L]







ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı тнιѕ ιѕn'т love вy jennιғer нυdѕon ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment