Sunday, July 20, 2014

aмвer ғт. oмg rooм & delυхe вody ғacтory {#192}

ıllıllı aмвer ιѕ тнe color oғ yoυr energy  ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas and Shopaholics alike!
I know I'm like 2 days behind on hitting OMG Room, Round 4.
But I did not forget you my dears and addicts.
Who's ready to rock at round 4?

So I hit OMG Room, round 4 and the first designer I picked up goodies from was B-DaZZled!
Yes, I couldn't resist this rockin' chic sunset firefly colored dress. Which is so nice and cool for these last days of summer, but it also comes with the leather belt w/chains as well as some studded details but the neck. But that's not all I got from B-DaZZled, I also grabbed a pair of these SexMeh spiked heels, which are slink friendly and very sexy and edgy to go with not only the rockin' chic dress but any of your hot outfits.

A little extra that isn't at OMG Room, but you can pick up if you love it is this new shape called Masami, which is an asian inspired shape design at Deluxe Body Factory. It's a shape and skin combo, but I wanted to mix and match because I also found this surprise dollarbie, Scarlett that worked with my red hair. And totally rocked with my look. But head on down to Deluxe Body Factory and try the demo to Masami and go find that surprise dollarbie.

OMG Room Round 4 is running as of the 18th to July 28th. 
So don't forget to get your rockin' look today.

 yoυ wanna ĸnow wнaт вrιngѕ мe нere  

Shape: Masami by Deluxe Body Factory 
 *Comes in a Shape & Skin combo...

Single:  1 face & skin tone, 1 modifiable shape & Appliers.
Fatpack: 4 skins w/different faces in 1 skin tone, 1 modifiable shape & Appliers.
Megapack: All 3 skins w/4 different faces ( 12 skins all together.), 1 modifiable shape
and Appliers.

Skin: Scarlett by Deluxe Body Factory - 1L
[ Includes: Lola, Loud Mouth, Slink Hands & Feet appliers ]

Hair: Berry Juice - Fire Red by LoQ

Dress: Rocker Chic Dress - Firefly by B-DaZZled @ OMG Room


Shoes: SexMeh Spiked Heels - White by B-DaZZled @ OMG Room 


Get now at OMG Room, Round 4!

 мaнalo ғor readιng 


ıllıllı aмвer - 311 ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment