Wednesday, July 16, 2014

ι coυld вe yoυr gιrlғrιend ғт. ғorever + вυттery тoaѕт { #187}

ıllıllı ιғ ι waѕ yoυr gιrlғrιend, ι'd never leт yoυ go ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas!
Can you believe only 4 days left in round 17 at Cosmopolitan Salesroom.
I hope you got to swing by and pick up some of the amazing designs, but if you didn't you've got 4 days before these items and special prices go poof!

So today, I've got this really badass look but I couldn't be lookin' all deadly assassin, because I'm not going out on a ride or die conference ( lol ) So I added my own cute touch.
So I picked up *{FoReVeR}* 's  Sasha designs, starting with the sexy corset with open laced backing, then the short and flirty skirt with rockin' belt and the matching wedges. All 3 items are going for 70L each, not bad cause I know some of you don't always want the whole outfit, so now you can get each one separately. Now to give it my cute touch, I also picked up Buttery Toast's  Butterfly Fly Away, Butterfly wings. I love their designs it always gives me just the right touch of cuteness and these wings come in 4 different outer wing colors, in my case I got the black ones. Now the fun twist with these are that once you buy the outer color wings you want, they come with a color hud to change the inner color and the ribbon that hangs from the center.
I love it and I know you all loved one, if not all of this items. 
So don't wait, go go go! 4 days left...

ıllıllı ι'd lιĸe тo вe everyтнιng yoυ wanт ıllıllı

Shape: Thursday by Essence
{ mine is customized to my preference }

Hair: Pictures of You - Blacks by Exile

Mask: Gasp mask - Black & White by BiJOU&T 

Wings: Butterfly Fly Away - Blacks by Buttery Toast @ C S R - 70L
[ Includes color hud to change inner color and ribbon]

Top: Sasha Corset by *{FoReVeR}* @ C S R - 70L

Skirt: Sasha Skirt w/Belt by *{FoReVeR}* @ C S R - 70L

Shoes: Sasha Wedges by *{FoReVeR}* @ C S R - 70L
[ Requires High Slink Feet - Note feet not included ]



1 week left in Round 17 at Cosmopolitan Salesroom


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


song title вoyғrιend ( jυѕтιn вιeвer reмaĸe) вy jenι
 



No comments:

Post a Comment