Sunday, July 13, 2014

ι don'т ĸnow нow and ι don'т ĸnow wнy ғт. coѕмopolιтan ѕaleѕrooм {#185}

ıllıllı ι don'т нave мany and ι don'т нave мυcн ıllıllı

What's good Fashionistas!?
There is only 1 week left in Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 17. 
So let's get to raiding my shopping bag!

For starters, Ya'll know I love LivGlam and LivGlam K Collection. So of course I jumped on it and bought some of these K Collection Dresses with an amazing price.  For instance I picked up this Patient Love MaxiDress from [LG] K Collection. Which is so beautiful even in this black and white pattern but what I love more is the unique cut out of the sides and gives you this amazing back drop cut that sings summer in a classy way. Now I also paired with this dress, these amazing Mobscene high heels from Emporium which comes on a HUD that comes with 10 textures, 10 colors. Amazingness for a girl who loves shoes. I also got my nails done in Happy Shopping Center. I got the Stiletto nails and hand jewelry from Formalnails that's also a part of Cosmopolitan Salesroom, round 17. So what are you waiting for? There's only 1 week left before another amazing round starts...

ıllıllı oн darlιng мy нearтѕ on ғιre ıllıllı

Hair: Lazy Summer Days by Exile 
Nails: Stiletto Nails & Hand Jewels by Formal Nails @ C S R - 99L
[ Slink Hand Friendly for Casual, Elegant and Elegant 1 ]
Dress: Patient Love MaxiDress by [LG] K Collection @ C S R - 100L
Shoes: Mobscene Slink High Heels by Emporium @ C S R - 70L

Check it out at Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 17

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı нearт'ѕ on ғιre вy paѕѕenger ıllıllı



No comments:

Post a Comment