Friday, September 19, 2014

aιn'т ιт ғυn ғт. вoмѕнιe @ вlvd {#219}


Hey Fashionistas!
I've got more Bomshie goodies :D

This post I bring you 2 Kakra draped skirts and Uzoma tops that are by Bomshie at BLVD. 
Yes, you heard me it's at BLVD and only going for 75L a piece. You know I don't always steer you into empty pockets or wells, haha. This is one of the deals going on I will bring you more of Bomshie designs coming later. But for right now, check out these lovely designs.
Click. Read. S H O P!


Hair: London by Exile
Necklace: Owl Long Pendant by OPAL Jewelry
Bracelet: Plate Jade Bracelet by OPAL Jewelry
Top: Uzoma Green Sweater by Bomshie @ BLVD
Bottom: Kakra Draped - Ankara skirt by Bomshie @ BLVD



Hair: L.A by Exile
Top: Uzoma Sweater - Purple by Bomshie @ BLVD
Bottom: Kakra Draped -Diamonds by Bomshie @ BLVD


 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 



 aιn'т ιт ғυn вy paraмore 




No comments:

Post a Comment