Wednesday, September 10, 2014

wнaт yoυ've done тo мe ғт. aѕнмooт + eхιle + Sway's {#209}

 .ѕoмeтιмeѕ yoυ geт wнaт yoυ wanт. 

Hey Fashionistas!
Who's hit The Arcade & OMG Room?
Anyone? Not yet? Maybe I can help you there...

Starters, I scored the door mat I was hoping to get from Arcade. This is the International Door Mat/Box, it has 5 single sitting poses and 5 couples poses. I love it because, I love traveling so international love. Now even better, my #OOTD ! Yes, I've also scored the 'Dancing On My Own' Hairstyle by Exile that is also at this fall 2014's Arcade. But I also hit OMG Room!  This time it was a run in for an outfit to go out with some friends, so I hit AsHmOoT's booth and picked up this coral, freedom top that has a simple halter style in the front and open back.  Also grabbed these cute floral Vanessa shorts and matching pair of pointy orange heels, to dress it up. More casual chic action for a lunch date with the girls.

So what are you waiting for? 
Do you need an amazing outfit? 
Or maybe one of these amazing pieces?
Well keep scrolling ;)
Click. Read. S H O P!
 .ѕoмeтιмeѕ yoυ don'т. 

Hair: Dancing On My Own - Extreme Hud
by Exile @ The Arcade: Fall 2014
Top: Freedom Top - Coral by AsHmOoT @ OMG Room
Bottom: Vanessa Hot Pants by AsHmOoT @ OMG Room
Shoes: Vanessa Pointy Heels by AsHmOoT @ OMG Room
[ Required: High Slink Feet **Feet NOT included**]

Special Pose:
International Door Mat /Box 
[ Singles & Couples Poses]
by Sway's @ The Arcade: Fall 2014


 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 


 :.wнaт yoυ've done тo мe вy ѕaмanтнa jade.: 

No comments:

Post a Comment