Friday, February 21, 2014

Angela by Stelloane {#098}


Angela by Stelloane

Hello Loves! So it's bit of a late night but I really wanted to do this post, because my dear uncle was nice enough to take me shopping and we don't get to hang out as much lately but I love when 'shopping' is our hang out. So bet you wanna know what I'm rockin' today...

This outfit is called Angela, it's a very comfortable mini tunic dress, with a perfect scoop neck and gold stud belt. Now not all designers or stores carry a full outfit, but Stelloane does such cute outfits such as Angela, which not only has the dress with the belt but also these fun,matching knee high boots in white and gold. Don't you wanna rock this outfit? Check out my goodies below and keep an eye out because I've got a few more hot pieces from Stelloane.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hair:
Sea Wolf
{ Group Gift }

Lips:
Rose 
{ Lucky Board - Members Only - Join 300L}

Outfit + Boots:
Angela
{149L}

Nails:
#40
by Quintessencia

Stockings:
Little Quite One
[ Friend Gifted ]

~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~

She Doesn't Mind - Sean Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment