Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Street Sale Tuesdays!!!! {#097}


Street Sale Tuesday!
Featuring KL Couture

Good Morning to my lovely Fashionistas! 
It's Tuesday :D Which means street sales in SLcelebrity City!

Today, I picked up this cute and warm but still sexy outfit called Linda by KL Couture.
I got it because it's still kind of chilly out but I'm a hot baby, so I'm like the girl who sleeps 1/2 bundled up and the other half is hanging off the bed outside the blanket. So with Linda it's perfect with the gold crop top,turtle neck sweater and brown fitted pants - cause ya'll know gotta show off the curves - and matching gold belt.

I know everyone's got different taste and styles but I love this look for when I'm going out to the mall or fairs,etc. Because it's not a ton of attachment pieces and it's not like mesh when you show up and it takes a little while to load, so you look like you missing your body. So with Linda I can hit all the fairs and events and not worry about that. All right before I get carried away, here's my goodies
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hair:
Now - 01
by: Magika
{250L}

Make up:
Revolver Black
by Glamorize
{ old gift }

Outfit:
Linda
by KL Couture

Nails:
Matte french tip
by A.S.S
{ old gift }

Shoes:
Shoeper Woman - Black
{425L}

Shape:
Giselle
by Vivid
{ 70L @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room }


~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~

Vulnerable (Jacuzzi Remix) - Tinashe

No comments:

Post a Comment