Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Bomshie Designs {#090}

Featuring
Bomshie Design

Hey Fashionistas! I'm so done with attempting vacation without, because there's so many new outfits, accessories and looks to share. I know, I know, I've been called a workaholic before but aren't you benefiting from my crazy work too? haha, so today I'm highlighting the awesome, Bomshie Designs.

So some of you know, I met Bomshie at DOPE Magazine's 1st Annual Urban Fashion Week.  It's been crazy, we get crazy, but we do it very fashionably. What I love about Bomshie's Designs is you'll never stop being surprised by colors, patterns, designs. So I wanted to bring to you my first 2014 Bomshie combo outfits. So let's get it going.....

Let's start with this fun look which is a top and skirt from Bomshie Designs, perfect for those up and coming events where you want to stand out and make your own statements with one look.

Hair: Genesis 

Lashes: Natural Lashes #5 

Lips: Collagen - Red

Top: Skelewu top
by Bomshie { 55L }

Skirt: Skelewu Skirt 
by Bomshie { 55L }



I love the combination there and even better for my lola and phat/cute azz lovers out there, the top comes with lola applier and the skirt does come with phat/cute azz applier. For those of you who don't know yet, phat azz appliers work on your cute azz too. 

Now what if you don't want that much boobs but still love the high waisted skirt look? Well Bomshie still got you covered! Check this 2nd look out...

What about a very fun and earthy dress? Still holds that nice classy high waist look, not so much boobs being shown off and still perfect for going out to an important event or just a fun day/night out with the girls.


Hair: Genesis 

Lashes: Natural Lashes #5

Lips: Collagen - Red

Dress: Tiwaso Green Dress
by Bomshie { 55L }

Mesh Hands: Elegance1 by Slink
{450L}

Mesh Booty: Cute Azz by L.Inc

Once again for my amazing lola and azz fans, this dress comes with appliers for your boobs and booty. So no worrying about having to change for the millionth time to accommodate your boobs or your booty.


I had fun putting these looks together and who doesn't love shopping!? Pshhh if you just said you don't, then you just lied. If you really don't like shopping, I'll change the way you think who knows what fun and crazy outfits I'll put together next ;) Well Happy Shopping Fashionistas!

'Come and Get it' Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment