Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gloria by LivGlam {#091}


Gloria by LivGlam

Hello! My lovely fashionistas~  So Cosmopolitan Sales Room got Round 6/2 going down right now. Which means I am a mean, mean, shopping machine. Especially when you got a cute outfit like Gloria by LivGlam out on the shelves.

Now some of you know how much I love LivGlam and LivGlam K Collection designs. Thus I will never pass up the deal of buying an outfit for 70L. That's right you saw that correctly I said 70L and that's only at Cosmopolitan Sales Room!

Today I'm going PINK! With this cute Gloria outfit by LivGlam. I love this outfit, from the pink lady jacket meets the T-birds style jacket, matching pink top to the ever so playful and flirty short skirt and wrapped with a simple black belt. I was rocking this pretty in pink outfit while shopping and teaching yesterday, I believe 3 different girls asked me where I got it or who it was by. So ladies if you're reading this now you know my little secret :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hair: 
Rowan - Browns
by Truth Hair
{ 250L }

Lashes:
Natural Lashes #5
by Natural Beauty
{0L}

Lips:
Rose Pale 
by .:WoW Skins:.
{ Lucky Board - Members Only - 300L to Join }

Outfit:
Gloria

by LivGlam
{ 70L @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room }

Nails:
Pink Denmark - Slink Friendly
by Elephante Poses
{ 12 days of Christmas Gift }

Shoes:
Grunge Plated Pumps
by Reign
{ Limited Project - 200L }


~*~ Happy Shopping Readers! ~*~

"Suga Suga" by Baby Bash ft. Frankie J

No comments:

Post a Comment