Friday, February 7, 2014

Love is Electric {#094}


Love is Electric

Hello my loves! Hows everyone feeling as valentine's day is coming pretty quick? Have you gotten your perfect outfit? Well today I bring to you a look that I mixed from a few places I love to shop at a lot. I've decided to call this look 'Love is Electric' beautiful and deadly, Love is a risky thing.... Are you ready to risk it all in these loud colors?

I'm gonna start off with my lips, because I picked up this fun shimmering lip gloss called "Falling in Love" by Enchanted Ink. I got the pack, but I went with Magenta for this eye poppin' look. Then to continue the brightness, I went with this Spiked Love Corset called "Prissy" by Luxuriant, it's sassy and different from your normal lace corsets this time of year. Now I know I could have gone with black pants or maybe even one color, but I thought it would be super fun to keep my loud, bright and outstanding colors flowing. Thus I went with these fun skinny jeans from Alyce, great thing it comes on a hud so if I don't feel like being multi colored I can go with plain Jane.Now also from Alyce, I got my nails done to match the colorful look and it does come with a hud because it's Slink friendly. For those of you who have slink hands and/or feet Alyce got you covered with their glitter french tip nails.

 Now after all the multi color action, I've brought it back down to a single color with these Glitter Pink Pumps by Glow Designs. Yes, not only do you seem very colorful but you gotta sparkle too. These pumps are mid slink feet friendly, for all you ladies looking for mid certified shoes. Couple things I saved for last, first up I'm wearing Moony 2 shape and skin by Curve Shapes and Skins. I can not tell you how much I love it, especially the skin because I've been trying to find one with black eyebrows for days. And secondly, I saved hair for last because it is that awesome to me. Now if you've noticed within my last 3 posts I've been using the Rowan style hair from Truth Hair. I love it! You should go check out the demo or go get your hair done today at Truth Hair, it doesn't hurt to look fabulous.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hair:
Rowan Brown
{250L}

Lips:
Falling in Love - Magenta
by Enchanted Ink

Top:
Spiked Love Corset - Prissy
by Luxuriant

Pants:
Skinny Jeans w/Hud
by Alyce

Nails:
Glitter French Tip w/Hud
by Alyce

Shoes:
Glitter Pumps - Pink
by Glow Design

Shape & Skin:
Moony 2 
by Curve Shapes and Skins



~*~ Happy Shopping Readers! ~*~

Electronic Snowflake

No comments:

Post a Comment