Thursday, February 13, 2014

The Day Before You Came by LivGlam ft. Something New Poses & Props {#095}


The Day Before You Came
by LivGlam ft. Something New
Poses and Props

Woohoo! I've got another fun one for you all.

2 of  my favorites, LivGlam and Something New. Today, from LivGlam I'm rocking 'The Day Before You Came' which is on sale for 70L at Cosmopolitan Sales Room. Which you're gonna love, it comes with this leather white biker jacker n tee, the matching white pants, spiked black n gold belt and camouflage boots. I know what an interesting combination, I love it! You can go out and still look amazing. Now I've also used this cute prop from Something New Poses and Props, it's called ' Sucks waiting ' which is the off purple suitcase with the sitting pose.

Who wants to go on a trip?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hair:
#3 Black

by Eaters Coma
{ gift }

Lips:
Rose Pale

by .:Wow Skins:.
{ Lucky Board - Members Only - 300L to Join }

Outfit:
The Day Before You Came

by LivGlam
{ 70L @ Cosmopolitan Sales Room }

Featured Pose:
Sucks Waiting

by Something New Props and Poses
{ 50L }

Prop #2:
Purple Suitcase
by Fun in Secondlife 
{ 9L }


~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~

'When I'm Gone' by Anna Kendrick

No comments:

Post a Comment