Thursday, March 13, 2014

Beating Heart ft. *CK* Crazy Kitty & .twenty13{#107}



Beating Heart
featuring Crazy Kitty & Twenty13

We're getting closer to St. Patrick's Day, so I decided to continue doing some lucky looks that will have you at the center of attention or the envied by the room. So without further ado here's what goodies I got for you.


Today my main outfit is called Hated by *CK* Crazy Kitty Designs. The amazing Kaci Kohime the designer of Crazy Kitty Designs has awesome new designs out you should go check out when you have the chance. Personally I originally went into her store with my mom to get the slutty mini skirt ( I'll blog it sometime soon) and I ended up picking up more then a skirt. I got 'Hated' because I loved the over the knee boots, pleated skirt, spiked bow on the bra as well as the matching hair piece ( not seen in photo :[  ) as well as the crop top jacket. But I didn't use the hair piece because someone out there whose a friend on my facebook, saw my post about wanting this beanie as well as the other ones in the gatcha machine and they sent it to me in world. I still have no clue who sent them, but I'm so stoked to share it in this post. I'm using the Celtic Clover by twenty13.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hat:
Celtic Clover Beanie
{ Main Store Gatcha }

The different beanies in the gatcha machine


Hair:
Genesis - Black & Whites
{250L}

Necklace:
Celtic Heart
{ 150L }

Bracelets:
Silver Handcuffs 
{ Subscription Gift }

Outfit:
Hated 
( Lola Certified + boots )
{ 150L }



~*~ Happy Shopping Readers!~*~


Beating Heart by Ellie Goulding 

No comments:

Post a Comment