Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Melting {#108}


Melting

It's barely into Spring and I'm thinking Summer time already. Heat me up and melt me down.  And guess what..... It's a new round at Cosmopolitan Sales Room!!!!  Woohoo, but today I don't just bring  you another fun outfit from Wicked Night, but I bring you some fun accessories I've gotten as gifts. So let's cut the waiting and get to that hot break down.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Hair:
Wanda - Blacks
by eXxEsS
{ 250L }

Lashes:
Mesh Lashes
{ 299L }

Lips:
Blue Lipstick
{Endless Summer Hunt 2012}

Boobs:
Tango v.1
by Lola

Hands:
Elegant 1
by Slink

Booty/Legs:
Cute Azz

Feet:
Mid
by Slink



ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Horns:
Dev!l Horns
{ group gift - Join 500L }


Outfit:
Melting Moments
by Wicked Night - Nerdy Needs
{ 70L @ CSR }


Purse:
Glam Clutch - Crown - Blue
{ Gatcha }


Shoes:
May Jane - Tan
by Reign


ıllıllı нαρρү sнσρριηg яεα∂εяs! ıllıllı

Die Young - Ke$ha

No comments:

Post a Comment