Thursday, March 20, 2014

Trinity by Just Darling {#109}


Trinity by Just Darling
My oh my, St.Patty's day was so much fun, but I couldn't believe the amazing message I got from the lovely Gabriella from Just Darling.  And I was so happy to hear about her new release of the Sequin Collection gowns, that I just had to pick up a dress and share with you awesome readers! So I know, I know, c'mon MzAloha dish the goods. 


So this gown you're gonna love it and I mean that to my lola certified friends out there as well. I went with the black sequin gown because everyone got to have a sexy black dress ( little or not ) and what I love about this dress, check out the double slit action. It's not to high or to granny low. It's just perfect leaving it to your admire's imagination, where those fabulous legs go. Yes, it is a beautiful strapless full length gown perfect for the up and coming formal events. This dress does come with Lola applier and also in 7 colors including the classy black ( as seen above ).

Now I bet you wanna know what are those accessories you've got going on.... 
You'll just have to scroll on my dear readers ;)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Shape: Customized - Not for Sale
Hair: January by Truth Hair { 250L}
Eyebrows: Unorthodox Mixed Eyebrows by Tonio Harmison {99L}
Eye Lashes: Mesh Lashes by Mon Cheri { 299L }

Make up: Revolver Black/Red by Glamorize { old gift }
Lips: Sugar Lips - Angel Dust by HQ { OHG }

Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink {450L}
Nails: #47 by Quintessencia  { 30L @ CSR }


ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Earrings: Good Luck Charm by Lazuri { group gift }
Necklace: Good Luck Charm by Lazuri { group gift }
Bracelet: Good Luck Charm by Lazuri { group gift }

Dress: Trinity Gown - Black (w/Lola Applier) by Just Darling {349L}
Shoes: Buckled -Sliver- pumps by Reign { St.Patty's Group Gift }
{{* Reign still has their free group join. When they get to 1K memebers their making special group gift shoes - Fatpack- So don't be shy, make some group room and click.... Reign Group *}}


ıllıllı ¡нαρρү sнσρριηg яεα∂εяs! ıllıllı

The Way She Moves - Beach 5

No comments:

Post a Comment