Thursday, November 13, 2014

Single State of Mind ft. Biscuit Clothing + Truth Hair + LB Jewels + Something New Poses {#265}

 .sιηgℓε sтαтε σғ мιη∂. 

Hey Fashionistas!
Guess who's a legit blogger for Biscuit Clothing!?
---->> This Girl <<----
So we're not gonna wait any longer, let's jump in!

Today's look is brought  to you by Biscuit Clothing, Truth Hair and LB Jewels. 
Today's Special pose is from Something New Poses. Which we'll start with Something New Poses because they're at this round of Thrift Shop Winter edition with 3 amazing poses, of course you will see them as we go, but to start I've used the "Tip Toe" solo pose by Something New Poses, which is a very cute pose and I used it to tip toe across the snow, but you can tip toe across flowers, through fog, etc. Be creative.

Now for today's look; Starting with Biscuit Clothing who are also at The Thrift Shop Winter edition with amazing goodies such as this Pop Cult Tank Top, that comes with a texture changing hud of 16 different graphics to choose from for your tank top, which also has these awesome spikes on the shoulders too. I went with the " I love my Boyfriend. Just Kidding, I'm single" graphic. One of my favorites, but I also went to hit up Biscuit Clothing's gacha machines at Thrift Shop, where I scored these comfy and warm grey Ugg boots. Perfect for the cooler weather that's starting to roll in. But I didn't feel like wearing jeans yet, so on my way over to another great sales event, I stopped by Biscuit Clothing's main store and got their new release, the Ra Ra Skirt. Which is a high waisted skirt, still short and fun. And it also comes with a texture changing hud as well! Yes, there's more than the purple and bones, there is a total of 22 different patterns to choose from. Woohoo! 

Now that wasn't all for my shopping as I said I was on my way to another awesome sales event, such as OMG Room, Round 9. Just so I could pick up this simple and adorable set called Emma in silver, which includes a pair of earrings and a necklace. Perfect for a night out or even a casual lunch with friends. After I hit OMG Room, of course I had to swing by Truth Hair to squeeze in a hair appointment, because my red hair had to go with this look. Thus I got the Sian style in colours. Which I went with a stunning purple/lavender to rock with my new outfit. So of course if you love anything you see here, ya'll know what to do.
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
~*~

Hair: Sian - Colours by Truth Hair *NEW*
Jewelry: Emma set - Silver by LB Jewels @ OMG Room
Top: Pop Cult  Tank Top by Biscuit Clothing @ The Thrift Shop
Bottom: Ra Ra Skirt by Biscuit Clothing 
Shoes: Ugg Boots - Grey by Biscuit Clothing @ The Thrift Shop
[ Gacha - 75L a Play ]

Special Pose:
Tip Toe by Something New Poses @ The Thrift Shop



 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 


Be Ok - Ingrid Michaelson


No comments:

Post a Comment