Sunday, November 16, 2014

It Only Takes One ft. KELINI + Glint + Truth Hair {#266}

 .ιт only тaĸeѕ one. 

Hey Fashionistas!
Guess what? KELINI has come out with a new release.

So of course you know I got you. I got the new Evita dress from Kelini in white. This dress is elegant, classy and beautifully designed. Halter top designed, classy open back that is jaw dropping and eye catching all while still stunning. Now you can't be stunning without beautiful frosting, which is why I chose to pick up the Starry jewelry set by Glint. That has this beautiful big onyx pendants from earrings to ring. Yes, you heard me,  earrings, necklace, bracelet and ring are all included in the Starry Jewelry set and a gorgeous set it is. Speaking of gorgeous, did you check out this new hairstyle from Truth Hair?  Yes, I got the new fabulous and luscious Aida hairstyle and this time I went back to my deep beautiful red color.
Now my darlings, sweet peas if you love this classy look,
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
~*~

Hair: Aida - Reds by Truth Hair *NEW*

Jewelry: Starry - Onyx Set by .:Glint:.

Dress: Evita - White by .K E L I N I. *NEW*

Shoes: Lotus Zipper Stiletto by Allure
[ Requires: High Slink Women's Feet // Feet NOT included ]



 .мaнalo ғor readιng.



Sweet Pea - Amos Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment