Monday, November 17, 2014

Winter Trip ft. Biscuit Clothing {#267}

 мeeт мe aт тнe lodge ( wιnтer тrιp ) 

Hey Fashionistas!
I got more goodies from Thrift Shop and 
of course Biscuit Clothing!!!!

Because I love Biscuit that much, I had to go back to Thrift shop. So I'm gonna start from the bottom of our outfit today and work my way up, where you can score these cute and awesome designs. Let's start!

So I went back to Thrift Shop, Hit up the gacha machines first because I really wanted to win the classic ugg boots from Biscuit Clothing and with my luck I got the cream ones I wanted. Then I went to the booth because Biscuit has these fun, classic christmas patterned leggings, I bought the blue one. I love winter and all the blue and whites, so I was running with that idea. When I remembered Biscuit also had another gacha machine with Tote bags, so of course I had to play the machine a few times to get the Baby Blue Tote bag I was aiming for. 
That was all I picked up at the Thrift Shop and figured I should go check out their main store and see if I could find something to wear on my top.  Now I came to their awesome winter ready land and was excited to see what's new or what I could get that I didn't have already. And there it was! The new Black Hoodie release, I know I was trying to run with the blues and white but I thought winter trip, cool mornings, hot chocolate or soup and curling up on a comfy chair at a lodge somewhere up on the mountains. So I decided I needed this hoodie, which I'm super glad I did, it's warm, comfortable, and comes with a texture changing hud of 12 different graphics to choose from. I went with the ' I Woke Up Like This' one. Just fit my mood just right and perfect for my trip up to Winter Holiday Village.
So love anything you see in today's look
Scroll. Click. SHOP!
.
.
.
.

Hair: Sian - Colours by Truth Hair

Lips: Catherine - Nude Pink by Pink Acid

Jacket: Black Hoodie w/HUD by Biscuit Clothing

Bottoms: Winter XMas Leggings - Blue by Biscuit Clothing @ Thrift Shop

Bag: Tote Bag - Baby Blue by Biscuit Clothing @ Thrift Shop - Gacha (70L a play)

Shoes: Ugg Boots - Cream by Biscuit Clothing @ Thrift Shop - Gacha (75L a play)

Photo Shot @ Winter Holiday Village

~*~
 .мaнalo ғor readιng. 



Who'd Have Known by Lily Allen






No comments:

Post a Comment