Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Can You Feel it? ft. Biscuit Clothing + Elephante Poses {#278}

 .can yoυ ғeel ιт?. 

Hey Fashionistas!
I know it's a crazy holiday season and it's almost 
like I haven't been around at all, but I've been enjoying my holiday in RL.
But with more crazy things coming up in January 2015 alone, I need to get back on it.

So today, I bring you something simple and beautiful. 
I love winter and it's sometimes hard to part with it, call me Elsa but "The cold never bothered me anyway" haha. So I went down to Elephante Poses where I got some gifts from the extended 12 days of christmas board that they made for VIP members. Which is where I got this beautiful pose, which is one of 3 poses with snowflake prop called White Winter.  Now I loved the 3rd one with this awesome dress called Shae from Biscuit Clothing. Shae comes with a texture changing hud of  7 different textures to choose from, I just love a classic little black dress. To spice it up a little bit, I also went and picked up Biscuit Clothing's Bat Septum ring. Especially because I'm a die hard for piercings and I love how different Biscuit Clothing makes everything and  you can't deny with these amazing designs.

If you fell in love with winters touch here
You know exactly what to do
Scroll. Click. Shop!
.
.
.
.
.

Hair: Athena by Taketomi

Piercing: Bat Septum Ring by Biscuit Clothing *NEW*

Dress: Shae by Biscuit Clothing *NEW*

Shoes: Armory Heels by :Diamante:

Pose: White Winter by Elephante Poses
* Extended 12 days of Christmas gift for VIP*
---> VIP Join - 300L <---



 мaнalo ғor readιng 







Isn't She Lovely ( Cover ) by Clara C & Jayesslee

No comments:

Post a Comment