Thursday, April 24, 2014

ρεяғεcт ∂αү ғт. vιвε & ριηк αcι∂ @ ∂σρε sρяιηg ғαsнιση ωεεк {#132}

ıllıllı perғecт day ıllıllı

Hello Fashionistas! 
I'm back and of course I got more goods to show you from DOPE Spring Fashion Week. Bet you wanna know who I'm wearing for my very springy look that makes my Perfect Day. So check it out.

So today, I picked up this spring green lip gloss from Pink Acid. Which for all my amazing readers who have loud mouths, this lip gloss comes with the applier needed. Now moving on to this bright springy outfit, I've got this sunshine yellow long sleeve shirt and floral green leggings from Vibe. Both come with the appliers for your Lola and Azz.  I also picked up a little something more from Vibe, which is my new favorite handbag in blue and cream.

See something you like, scroll on down and follow those links to those lovely events...


ıllıllı ғreѕн goodѕ ıllıllı

Hair: Now by Magika
Hair Accessory: Big Bow Headband by .:Y&R:. 
Lips: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Spring Green by Pink Acid @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Bag: Spring -Blue- On the Go bag by -Vibe- @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Top: Long Yellow Sleeve top by -Vibe- @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Bottom: Floral Leggings - Green by -Vibe- @ Dope Spring Fashion Week

ıllıllı мαℓαнσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı

ıllıllı perғecт day вy awa ғт. anυнea ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment