Friday, April 25, 2014

leмonade ғт. вoмѕнιe & pιnĸ acιd @ dope ѕprιng ғaѕнιon weeĸ {#133}

ıllıllı ℓεмσηα∂ε  ıllıllı

Check it out! Be as fresh as lemonade this spring with Lemonade in 3 colors, Blue, Green and Pink from Bomshie. Right now at DOPE Spring Fashion Week 2014. Don't miss out because this years fashion week is coming to a close soon. 

As you can see I'm a big fan of Bomshie designs. So I went a little crazy in shopping at this years Fashion week. I couldn't resist the bright, refreshing colors of Bomshie's Lemonade outfit. Best part is, Lemonade is Lola Certified and Azz Approved! So you can still keep all your curves. But that's not all I picked up, I also picked up another stick of lip gloss from Pink Acid. I got the wet slick lip gloss, Pinky. Which went really well with my Pink Lemonade outfit. And for all my Loud Mouth readers out there, Pink Acid also includes the applier for your loud mouth.

Score! Major shopping to be done to keep your Spring attire fresh as Lemonade...
ıllıllı ғяεsн тняεα∂s ıllıllı

Hair: Now - 01 by Magika
Hair Accessory: Big Bow Headband by .:Y&R:.
Lip: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Pinky by Pink Acid @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Top: Lemonade Blue Bra by Bomshie @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Bottom: Lemonade Blue High waist Shorts by Bomshie @ Dope Spring Fashion Week
Shoes: Lemonade Blue Sneakers by Bomshie @ Dope Spring Fashion Week


Prop Pose: Mirror - Wood Black ( 20 poses ) by PoseMe Poses @ Pose Fair 2014

ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı

ıllıllı leмonade вy jereмy paѕѕιon ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment