Monday, April 28, 2014

נυηgℓε ғεvεя вү вσмsнιε {#135}

ıllıllı נυηgℓε ғεvεя вү вσмsнιε ıllıllı

Yes! Fashionistas, the rumors are true!
I'm on a mini SL Vacation tour with some light work packed in my bag as well. But my dears you didn't think I wouldn't share what I packed in my bag for this fun vacation. Silly girls, of course I'm gonna share!


So my first stop was Kona Beach. Beautiful tropical weather, many fun activities from horseback riding to surfing or maybe even for some love birds there are some secret caves and beaches just for the two of you. Of course I went by myself and I got a lot of compliments on my new bathing suit that I picked up at F*Friday. If you guessed Bomshie, you're dead on my dears. I've got this Jungle Fever bathing suit that's Azz Approved and Lola Certified for my wild vacation at Kona Beach.

Don't just sit there, get your bathing suit today! Be quick because the round at F*Friday ends this Thursday and a new round starts on Friday. And don't forget to plan your vacation trip to Kona Beach too.
Photos shot @ Kona Beach
ıllıllı ωιℓ∂ gσσ∂ ıllıllı

Boobs: Tango by Lola
Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink
Feet: Flat Feet by Slink
Legs/Booty: Cute Azz by *Linc*

Hair: Berry Juice by LoQ
Lips: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Pinky by Pink Acid
Bathing Suit: Jungle Fever by Bomshie [ 55L @ F*Friday ]




ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı


ıllıllı jυngle ғever вy тнe cнaĸacнaѕ  ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment