Thursday, May 1, 2014

αℓσнα ғт. cσsмσρσℓιтαη sαℓεs яσσм {#136}

Looks like I have an attempted stole away.
ıllıllı αℓσнα ıllıllı

Aloha! From Oahu Vacations Sim!
Yes, Fashionistas I'm still on vacation but it doesn't mean I stop sharing what I got packed in my suitcase for my vacation stay.

Today, I woke up and of course I wanted to go chilled when I headed out to Oahu Vacations. So, I've got on this new tied button down stop from Alyce. Amazing thing about this top is 55 different color choices on Hud. Also got these amazing fitted jeans also by Alyce with a 80 different color hud. Of course as you can see I went with a purple and black color scheme with some pink accents. 

Bet you wanna know where you can pick up some of my Oahu Vacation Day 1 outfit....
Continue reading, scrolling and shopping!
Photos Shot @ Oahu Vacations 
ıllıllı σαнυ ∂αү 1 gσσ∂s ıllıllı

Hair: Pictures of You - Exile [ 250L]
Accessory: Lei - Oahu Vacations Gift to Guests
Top: Tied Button Down Shirt ( w/Color Hud) by Alyce ( 70L @ CSR)
Bottom: Zia Pants ( w/Hud) by Alyce ( 70L @ CSR )
Shoes: Groupie Wedges by Reign [ Fatpack Group Gift ]


Prop n Poses:
1. Suitcase by Sup Poses [ 60L @ CSR ]
2. KPOP Girls by Beppin' [ 30L - singles | 100L pack @ CSR ]



ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı

ıllıllı αℓσнα вү ғαт נσε ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment