Thursday, May 1, 2014

ε σ мαι ғт. cσsмσρσℓιтαη sαℓεs яσσм { #137}


ıllıllı ε σ мαι ıllıllı

Good Evening my fashionistas!
If you haven't booked your stay with Oahu Vacation, then honey you have no idea what you're missing out on. Beautiful beach front bungalows or even the very romantic waterfall bungalow. Surfing, Drive in theater, swimming with dolphins, riding whales, sky diving! There's just so much you could do here. But tonight I got dolled up and went out to the wonderful Braddah Iz pa'ina. Which is this beautiful club that's off the side of the mountain and above a secret beach. It's just breath taking at sunset. Have a mai tai or two, mingle with everyone and then either get up on the stage and sing your heart out or grab a partner and dance the night away.

Tonight, I went all out hoping to catch someone's eye. Vacation isn't fun if you can't find a friend or two to sneak off with. So I got dolled up in "A Dream Come True" maxi dress, with stunning double high slits and beautiful floral print all by [ LG ] K Collection. Nothing better than a form fitting dress on a night out. Now that's not all! I also got my nails done before I checked in at Oahu Vacations, got the gorgeous and simple Tiffany frost blue done on my hands and feet by [ZOZ] and picked up these fabulous matching pumps that are Slink feet friendly as well. But you know as much as I love to be simple and elegant, I needed some accessories too. So I also brought with me, this sweetheart "Coming Up Roses" bracelet and ring from Buttery Toast. 

I had a blast tonight. Feeling like the bell of the ball.... or the hottie at the luau. Either way, I had fun and I hope you'll drive out to Cosmopolitan Sales Room and pick up these great items that are on sale right now. Better hurry week 1 of this new round is all most up. Until next time, 
ALOHA~
All Photos shot @ Oahu Vacation Sim
ıllıllı σαнυ εvεηιηg ℓσσк ıllıllı

Hair: Felicity (w/flowers) by Truth Hair [ 250L ]
Nails: Tiffany by [ ZOZ] [ 75L - single | 120L- Fatpack @ CSR ]
Dress: A Dream Come True Maxi Dress by [LG] K Collection [ 100L @ CSR ]
Jewelry: Coming Up Roses by Buttery Toast [ 50L each @ CSR ]
Shoes: Tiffany Dazzling ( High Feet Required) by [ZOZ]  [ 75L - Single |120L - fatpack @ CSR ]


ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı

ıllıllı ε σ мαι вү кεαℓι'ι яειcнεℓ ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment