Thursday, May 1, 2014

нε'ε яσα ғт. cσsмσρσℓιтαη sαℓεs яσσм {#138}

All Photos Shot @ Oahu Vacations Sim
ıllıllı нε'ε яσα  ıllıllı

Aloha again my fashionistas!
So I couldn't just go to sleep after that amazing evening at Braddah Iz club. So I went back to my bungalow and changed into more laid back attire. Figured I'd go back to the club house and hang out there, grab a couple more mai tais and coconuts. 

So for my turn down look, I went with these really cute jeans mini shorts from NS:: which I adore because not every day am I dress pants, dresses and skirts. Gotta have something to show off my legs and new tan. Which FYI comes with a hud so it's not just pink jeans. And I couldn't just walk out of my bungalow 1/2 naked, my mom would wonder about why I got missing pictures of my trip :x So of course I brought one of my new favorite tops. This is the Zipped Bustier ( Roses) by Static. Lola Certified my busty friends. Now we all know these two amazing pieces can be styled in many ways with many things. But this was my kicked back look to close out my first night at Oahu Vacations.
So if you'd like a Zipped Bustier by Static or maybe even these really cute Jeans Mini Shorts by NS:: Call a cab, call your girls, your momma, your sisters, aunties and whoever you know loves to shop and get great deals, because these fun items are in round 12 / 2 of Cosmopolitan Sales Room going down right now. 
ıllıllı нε'ε яσα συтғιт ıllıllı

Hair: Patricia by Mina
Lips: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Pinky by Pink Acid
Nails: Tiffany by [ ZOZ ] [ 75L Single | 120L Fatpack @ CSR ]
Top: Zipped Bustier - Roses by Static [ 70L @ CSR ]
Bottom: Jeans Mini Shorts ( w/hud) by NS:: [ 70L @ CSR ]


ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı

ıllıllı нε'ε яσα вү кσℓσнε кαι ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment