Thursday, May 1, 2014

мaĸe мe ѕay ғт.ℓιvgℓαм + ғιneѕмιтн + gℓσω ∂εsιgηs + eѕѕenz {#139}


ıllıllı мαкε мε sαү ıllıllı

Make me say, how much I love my vacation! You won't have to twist my arm to also get in my suitcase and see what I packed. The morning was rough having to get up and know my next destination wasn't ocean side, but it's okay because it's still beautiful, lush and green. Yes! I have made it to the beautiful and wonderful Time Out sim. 

Now Tanned up and took some time to get dolled up for the airport and a bit of a taxi drive out there. I couldn't leave looking like a hobo or some chick who was sitting at home crying with ice cream in hand. So I threw my hair up in a bun, slipped into the "White Teeth Teens" outfit by LivGlam at Cosmopolitan Sales Room. I will say Samantha has done another fabulous job on an amazing outfit.  It's got this cute wrap skirt with very hip belt with stud like detailing. Matching green top with a very sassy blazer over it, darling you'd be ready to make your statements without saying a word. But that's not all I put on, I also slipped my feet into these amazing 'Lima' heels from Essenz, it's like walking on clouds. Amazing thing Lima is first of all mid slink feet friendly and secondly they come with a 6 color choice hud. I went with a neutral because of my down to earth color scheme. 

Now you know you seriously can't just think your good looks will pay for the taxi or be proof that you have the plane ticket to get on. So I pulled out one of my new fav. clutches, this one is the 'Butterfly' clutch in gold from Glow Designs. It was perfect to hold my passport, i.d and some linden too. I had all the basics to check out and leave but I'm not always one to look boring ( if I ever do... ) So I pulled out this very unique, beautiful and stunning hair piece from Finesmith called "Time Trap". It's this gorgeous blossomed flower with wood like branching out with some butterflies on their. Stunning piece and it comes in 5 colors, but I used the Bronze today.

Alright enough talking, but one last word or two....
All Photos Shot @ TIME OUT sim
ıllıllı down тo earтн тнreadѕ  ıllıllı

Lips: Twisted Darling - Lips by Glamorize
Hair Accessory: Time Trap - Bronze by Finesmith [ 70L @ CSR ]
Outfit: White Teeth Teens by LivGlam [ 99L @ CSR ]
Bag: B Clutch - Gold by Glow Designs  [ 70L - Single | 450L - Fatpack @ CSR ]
Shoes: Lima ( Mid Slink Friendly ) by Essenz [ 69L @ CSR ]


Round 12/2 Going on until Saturday, May 10,2014
ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı мaĸe мe ѕay вy ĸιмιe ғт. ιмυa garza ıllıllı
ıllıllı нι*ѕeѕѕιonѕ ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment