Friday, May 2, 2014

ѕweeтнearт ғт.ρεяcн +nιneтy +∂υℓcε sεcяεтs {#140}


ıllıllı ѕweeтнearт ıllıllı

So after a little jungle exploring and looking fierce n fabulous. I decided to take a nice stroll to the little outside bar place, which is awesome because it's up on the mountain, overlooking part of the sim. It's got this gorgeous water fountain, beautifully detailed outdoor fireplace, charming piano, rustic bar and patio furniture. It was just perfect for a glass of wine before heading back into town.

Of course I napped and took a shower after wandering around the jungle, thus outfit #2 of the day. Which I slipped into this cute polka dot, mint, late 50's early to mid 60's inspired dress from Perch. I thought it was refreshing, retro and totally different from everyday wear or casual for drinks. I still wanted to look good in case I might catch a few eyes while up at the bar. And of course, my new tan from Dulce Secrets went well with it, I wasn't pale as a ghost or orange as the sunsetting. It was just perfectly sun kissed. Ooh! Ooh! and did you these cute polka dot and ribbon heels from Ninety? They're so awesome! It matched so well, it's slink friendly ladies. Also comes with a hud to change the ribbon color too. 

I know I felt like going to a malt shop. But at the same time with the beautiful mountainside bar, amazing view of the country, I felt like I could have been spending my summer in Italy or Greece. You must take the time to enjoy the beauty around the grid. But if you loved my outfit, keep scrolling and find out where you can get your own... 
All Photos Shot @ TIME OUT sim
ıllıllı ѕweeтeѕт dealѕ ıllıllı

Skin: Kendall - Sand ( all appliers included) by Dulce Secrets [ 99L @ CSR ]
Hair: Selene - Black by Wasabi Pills [250L]
Dress: Jodi Polka Dot Dress - Mint by Perch [ 79L @ CSR ]
Shoes: Candy Blue ( Mid Slink Friendly) by Ninety [ 80L @ CSR ]


Round 12/2 going on until Saturday, May 10, 2014
ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı ѕweeт noтнιn'ѕ вy вrenda lee ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment