Friday, May 2, 2014

glaмoroυѕ ғт. мυnereιa + нollyнood + dυlce ѕecreтѕ {#141}

ıllıllı gℓαмσяσυѕ ıllıllı

Good Morning Fashionistas! 
Have you ever wanted to own at least one cool summer dress with a fancy looking hat? What about cute wedges that matched the look too? Am I the only one?

Today, I wanted to take a nice stroll by the waterfront and to my surprise there were two little four legged, furry friends out there too. I met the welcome committee, Cookie the very loving and sweet, Yorkie or at least he looks like a Yorkie Terrier. Then I met the friendly and sassy, Coffee the cat. They were sweet companions while I sat down to check some emails and to see if I had any voicemails from my family. But not to my surprise, Time Out doesn't have the best reception. No wonder it's so peaceful here, to bad the bed & breakfast place isn't like here. Haha.

Anyway, this morning I decided to go with this sweet but glamorous look. Something I'd probably wear to a polo game or maybe summer tea with the girls in the gardens.  I slipped into the Ete-Folie dress from Munereia.  Added this fabulous hat that came with the dress also from Munereia. I didn't feel like trying to balance well in thin heels today, so I put on these cute wedges from Hollyhood. Which is really comfortable walking from where the cab drops you off at the bottom all the way to these sweet secret spots. 

So if you haven't gone down to Cosmopolitan Sales Room yet, I highly suggest going to find these beautiful designs as well as many of the things I've been wearing on my vacation so far. I'd go while you can, because week one of round 12/2 is coming to an end, which means soon you'll only have a week to get these. So don't waste time, hele on down today.

All Photos Shot @ TIME OUT sim
ıllıllı вℓσssσмs ıllıllı

Skin: Kendall - Sand by Dulce Secrets @ CSR 
Hair: Intended 01 by Magika 
Necklace: Laraine Necklace - Diamond/Platinum by EarthStones
Dress & Hat: Ete- folie( w/hud ) by Munereia @ CSR 
Shoes: Wedges - White ( Mid Slink Friendly) by Hollyhood @ CSR 


Round 12/2 going on right now until May 10,2014
ıllıllı мαнαℓσ ғσя яεα∂ιηg ıllıllı


ıllıllı gℓαмσяσυѕ вү ғяεgιε ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment