Tuesday, May 6, 2014

good мornιng ғт. вoмѕнιe & lιттle вoneѕ. {#142}


ıllıllı good мornιng ıllıllı

Good Morning my loves!
I'm so sorry, I'm a bit behind but it's so hard to break that vacation routine. But I'm back and with a dawn patrol outfit to just huli ( turn, flip ) over.

Today is super simple, I got this new hair do done at Little Bone. It's called Trouble. Haha, I know right perfect now that I'm back. But I got it dip dyed with purple to match my amazing, fierce and stunning new swimsuit from Bomshie! Yes, you know already that I went to hit F*Friday as soon as they reopened with all their goodies. Of course these are some steals and deals for you,beautifuls!

ıllıllı dawn paтrol aттιre ıllıllı

Hair: Trouble by Little Bones.
Lips: Wet Slick Lip Gloss - Pinky by Pink Acid
SwimSuit: Kimberly SwimSuit by Bomshie @ F*Friday 
Ankle Braclet - Habibi Blue by Bomshie @ F*Friday

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı good мornιng нawaι'ι вy ĸoloнe ĸaι ғт. ĸιмιe ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment