Friday, April 4, 2014

ι ωιsн...ғт. ιαғ + ∂.α тαттσσ ғαsнιση sтүℓε + ρσsεмε ρσsεs {#117}


ıllıllı ι ωιsн... ıllıllı

I wish.... He'd be still long enough to realize that I'm more than he thinks I am. Tonight a really great friend of mine gave me shocking news and I decided to stick it in my pocket for a rainy day and in turn go shopping in SL.  Weird, I know but c'mon I've gotta celebrate coming back to SL


Today, I went with something simple, something that could be rocked in Nike kicks or spiked pumps. First I got this free feeling cropped top tank top from IAF in a fun black and grey checker design. Which I paired with these lighter colored black, grey and white short shorts from D.A Tattoo Fashion Style. Slipped a pair of my favorite pumps on from Reign and a badass 'Bitch' ring from BabyDoll.

You think it'll be a jaw dropping good time when you go roll out tonight with the girls at the block party? I know I'll be doing my best to catch his eye ;)


ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Skin: Kendall - Vanilla by Dulce Secrets ( 99L @ CSR )

Hair: Rossella - Black by =*DeLa= ( 250L )
Lashes: Mesh Upper Lashes by Mon Cheri ( 299L )
Lips: Rose Medium Lips by .: Wow Skin:. 
( Lucky Board - Members Only - Join 300L )

Hand: Elegant 1 by Slink ( 450L )
Nails: Daisy Chain - Gold by [ZOZ] ( 70L @ CSR )
Feet: Mid. Women's Feet by Slink ( 675L )

ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Top: Cropped Top - Checker by IAF ( 35L @ CSR )
Bottom: Shorts v.2 by D.A Tattoo Fashion Style ( 60L @ SFR )
Ring: Bitch - Gold by BabyDoll ( 50L @ CSR )
Shoes: Silver Spiked, Black Pumps by Reign
(* This week only in Reign's Main Store )


ıllıllı ғεαтυяε∂ ρσsεs ıllıllı

Single: Jody 8 by PoseMe Poses ( 45L- Single / 150L - Set )

Couple: Still by PoseMe Poses ( 200L )

ıllıllı нαρρү sнσρριηg яεα∂εяs! ıllıllı

 ι ωιsн - cнεяι ℓℓσү∂ ғт. т.ι 

No comments:

Post a Comment