Monday, April 7, 2014

sεℓғιsн ғт. ιαғ + gℓσω ∂εsιgηs + sтαтιc + вερριη + ρσsεмε ρσsεs {#118}


ıllıllı sεℓғιsн ıllıllı

Ever been selfish? Well I couldn't be selfish in all the goodies I just picked up from Cosmopolitan Sales Room's new round. Which heads up ladies, there's only 1 week left to get these goodies.

Today, from head to toe, I went and got me hair did at Little Bones, a little Black Magic. Then I got my nails done with the Daisy Chain design by [ZOZ]. Picked up some cute earrings from Glow Designs, paired it up with the white cross crop top by IAF. Slipped my cute azz into these fun bubble, white tights from Static [*** AZZ APPROVED ***] and to wrap it up for me I slipped on a pair of my favorite pumps I picked up back in Project Limited, which was the grunge white pumps by Reign.

Bet you want a few of these items. Unfortunately the shoes are probably the only ones you won't be able to get. I found out a bit late that last week,  Reign had all their Project Limited shoes out for 1 week in case people didn't get the ones they wanted. Sorry I didn't find out sooner for you ladies who didn't get the shoes you loved from that event. :( But! don't be down, turn that frown upside down and get some goodies from Cosmopolitan Sales Room event :D



ıllıllı ғσυη∂αтιση ıllıllı

Skin: Lina - Tan by .:WoW Skin:.

Hair: Black Magic by Little Bones ( Group Gift )
Lashes: Mesh Upper Lashes by Mon Cheri ( 299L )

Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink ( 450L )
Nails: Daisy Chain - Gold by [ZOZ] ( 70L @ CSR )

Feet: Mid. Feet by Slink ( 675L )
Legs/Booty: Cute Azz by *Linc* 

ıllıllı gσσ∂ιεs ıllıllı

Earrings: Eiffel Tower - Gold by Glow Designs 
( 65L - 1 pair /165L - Fatpack @ CSR )

Top: Crop Top - White Cross by IAF ( 35L @ CSR )
Bottoms: Bubble - White - Leggings by Static ( 70L @ CSR )
*** Azz Approved ***

Shoes: Grunge White Pumps by Reign ( Project Limited - Closed )


ıllıllı ғeaтυred poѕeѕ ıllıllı

Singles: Women's Casual poses - #2 & 5 - by BEPPIN 
( 25L - Singles/ 70L - Pack @ CSR )

Prop:  Low white Chair by PoseMe Poses  ( Group Gift @ Krave Inc. )


*** Don't forget to check out Krave Inc.'s Freestyle Urban Fair going on right now ***
Cab: Krave Inc.

ıllıllı нappy ѕнoppιng readerѕ! ıllıllı

 sεℓғιsн вү αsια cяυιsε 

No comments:

Post a Comment