Tuesday, May 27, 2014

can ι нave yoυr daυgнтer ғт. poυтe & perveттe @ нello тυeѕday { #159}

ıllıllı can ι нave yoυr daυgнтer ıllıllı

" Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?
Say yes, say yes 'cause I need to know.... "

Hey Fashionistas! 
Guess what day it is? Tuesday!! 
Which means Hello Tuesday sales, woohoo!

Today, I went and got a new back tattoo from PerveTTe,which is like a short rosary on in the upper back, beautiful cross finishing. Speaking of beautiful, I love this dress from Poute, it's the Bella wedding dress in cream. I love the off the shoulder sleeves, the corset tied back and I love the way it perfectly gathers and creates an amazing layering that ends with a perfect modest train.  Just perfect for that special day or even a night dancing away with your prince charming.

 ....ғor тнe reѕт oғ мy lιғe.... 

Hair: Oh Cecilia by Milk
Lips: Glossy Red by Nemezi
Tattoo: Capa by PerveTTe ( 50L )
Dress: Bella Wedding Dress - Cream by Poute ( 50% Off )


Epic Tuesday Sale! 50L or 50% off! Get it while it's hot.

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı

ıllıllı rυde вy мagιc! ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment