Tuesday, May 27, 2014

∂αωη ραтяσℓ ғт. вσмsнιε {#158}


•´¯`•. dawn paтrol! .•´¯`•

Good Morning my beautiful fashionistas!
Who hit Fi*Friday? Well darlings you've got today and tomorrow before they close for the new round set ups. Remember Thursdays they set up for the new rounds and Friday they open. So don't hesitate to check it out!

Now up in Hawaii and I'm sure every surf capital around the world ya'll know we got dawn patrol which is hitting the beach a little before 7am and surfing the morning sets as the sun rises. It's epic! But you know I can't just go looking amazing off my board skills, I need to look fabulous doing it. So I've hit Fi*Friday to grab some sweet and sassy from one of my favorite designers. Yup! you guessed it, I got this sexy silver ring'd one piece, with tribal printed detail on the bottom and my favorite color purple solid top. And I tossed some spam musubis in my backpack, grabbed some drinks and of course my board and I'm off for the morning! 

While I'm gone don't be shy hit Fi*Friday asap and stock up for all those summer lovin' fun days in the sun with Bomshie!


•´¯`•. вeacн ready? .•´¯`•

Hair: Lovers by Truth Hair
Hands: Elegant 1 by Slink
Boobs: Tango by Lola
Legs/Booty: Cute Azz by Linc *Inc
Feet: Mid Women's Feet by Slink

Swimsuit: Daniya Swimsuit by Bomshie @ F*Friday 



•´¯`•. мaнalo ғor readιng .•´¯`•


ıllıllı ѕнe gιммιe love вy collιe вυddz ıllıllı


No comments:

Post a Comment