Friday, May 23, 2014

ғancy ғт. ec jewelry + glow deѕιgnѕ + a&co + нollyнood {#157}

ıllıllı ғancy ıllıllı

"I'm so fancy, You already know
I'm in the fast lane from L.A to Tokyo
I'm so fancy, can't you taste this gold
Remember my name..."

I'm feeling fancy on this Aloha Friday and of course sharing more on my haul at Cosmopolitan Salesroom, since there's only 2 days left of round 13/2. So no more wasting time....

Today, I'm rocking the cute and flirty, lace neck ribbon mini dress from A&CO. I went with the darks because I wanted the rich looking mocha colored dress so it would match my sexy heels. Yes, I can't forget these Vida heels from Hollyhood in brown, they're hot right? And they're high slink feet friendly. Since I was going with the brown, I needed two things. Shiney and Color Pop. So for jewelry I went with this golden Owl set from EC Jewelry, to add with not only the gold and brown, but also something I love about this set is that it has this cute gems that make the owl's eyes and body and you can change the color to match your mood or outfit. Of course that goes for the metal as well. Now color pop, I went with this cute blue butterfly clutch from Glow Designs. It broke up my black and browns well.

Now I'm ready to do some more shopping, hit lunch with my girl, Jewel and wrap up some meetings for the day. As for you my darlings, don't just sit there get going there's only 2 more days of round 13/2 at Cosmopolitan Salesroom.


ıllıllı нaυl ιт ıllıllı
Hair: Schatzi by *~* Damselfly*~* @ CSR ( Starting 05/25 )
Jewelry: Owl - Gold by :EC: Jewelry  @ CSR
Bag: B Clutch - Sky Blue by .:Glow Designs:. @ CSR  
Dress: Lace Neck Ribbon Mini Dress - Darks by A&CO @ CSR
Shoes: Vida Heels - Brown ( High Slink ) by HollyHood @ CSR 


2 Days Left! Get it while you can....

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı ғancy вy ιggy azalea ғт. cнarlι хcх ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment