Friday, May 23, 2014

replay ғт. peverттe + daмѕelғly+ ғιneѕмιтн + ѕтaтιc +eѕѕenz + мagnιғιqυe {#156}

ıllıllı replay ıllıllı

Putting this on repeat! 2 days left of round 13/2 at Cosmopolitan Salesroom.
Did she just do that? Yes, yes I surely did.

I've done another power shopping trip to my favorite salesroom. Yes, Cosmopolitan Haul!
I'm still rockin' my new hairstyle, Schatzi done by Damselfly. Got new tattoo as well, went to go hit up my good friends at PerveTTe for this new infinity hand tattoo.  Love it! Also in love with my new watch, Zman from Finesmith. Finally got a watch that keeps track of my real life time while I'm running around in second life. Since today is my day off from modeling at Renaissance Modeling Agency, I've decided to rock this Umbra Top from Magnifique and my new favorite ripped lacey jeans from Static. So ready to go out with friends, maybe hit GOL, speaking of going out I love my shoes! Check out these sexy Atlanta heels from Essenz. Hot right? I know I'm in love.

Well while I go replay a new look from my Cosmopolitan Salesroom Haul,
Check out this looks items down below ;)


ıllıllı ĸeep ιт rιgнт тнere ıllıllı

Hair: Schatzi by *~* Damselfly*~* @ CSR ( Starting 05/25 )
Accessory: ZMan Watch - Black by Finesmith @ CSR [ 100L ]
Tattoo: Infinity  by *PerveTTe* @ CSR [ 60L ]
Top: Umbra Top - Purple by  Magnifique @ CSR [ 70L ]
Pants: Ripped Lacey Jeans  - Black by Static @ CSR [ 70L ]
Shoes: Atlanta ( mid slink feet separate ) by Essenz @ CSR  [69L]


Quick! There's only 2 more days until this round ends!


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı replay вy zendaya ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment