Friday, May 23, 2014

aғĸ doll ғт. мoon ιnĸ & ::nѕ {#155}

ıllıllı aғĸ doll ıllıllı

Woohoo the weekend of last chances. Not only do you have 2 days to hit the salesroom, but you've also got 2 days to get all your Funny Puppet Fair gifts, exclusives and cuteness overload.

Have you hit Moon Ink and ::NS yet? No!? 
Oh my gosh what have you been doing at the fair?

I got this cute spoiled doll dress, hair ribbons and gloves from Moon Ink and as a bonus, I was also doing the hunt and scored the spoiled doll makeup too.  Now you all know how much I love gachas too, so I took a stroll over to ::NS to try my hand at their gachas and scored the AFK Toast. I love it because I do go AFK a lot to do blogging or tend to real life. So I was so excited and it was only 50L a play. Pretty good to get the one you want first try ;) 

Well don't just sit there! Hit the fair before it disappears....


ıllıllı leт'ѕ dreѕѕ υp ıllıllı
Hair: Schatzi by *~* Damselfly*~* @ CSR ( Starting 05/25 )
Make up: Spoiled Doll Make up by ::Moon Inc:: @ FPF { Hunt Gift }
Accessory: AFK Toast by ::NS @ FPF { Gatcha - Play 50L }
Dress & Gloves: Spoiled Doll Dress by ::Moon Inc:: @ FPF { Exclusive }
Shoes: Atlanta ( mid slink feet separate ) by Essenz @ CSR 


Last chances to get your favorites from Funny Puppet Fair

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı walĸιng on aιr вy ĸerlι ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment