Friday, May 23, 2014

нσρε үσυ ∂αηcε ғт. ĸaιтнleen + ғιneѕмιтн + daмѕelғly + eѕѕenz {#154}

ıllıllı нope yoυ dance ıllıllı

"I hope you never lose your sense of wonder, 
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger,
May you never take one single breath for granted, 
God forbid love ever leaves you empty handed..."

What up fashionistas!?
I know I've been slacking on sharing the steals, deals and gifts, but I didn't forget you in my crazy technical issues because I still went shopping and I'm catching the tail end of it but, how about some major goods from Cosmopolitan Salesroom, round 13/2? C'mon 2 days left to get these deals too!

My 'Hope You Dance' look today is an awesome combo, let's start with this amazing bodysuit with crop top jacket from Kaithleen.  You'll be nice and comfortable for warm ups, but we can't forget to watch your time with this Zman Watch from Finesmith, which you could watch or keep the time in your real life time zone. And what about amazing shoes? They may not be dance shoes but honey if you can dance at the club in them, you can take on contemporary dance in them. So I've picked up these amazing Atlanta heels from Essenz. And I gotta be fabulous when I leave practice, so I've got this new fun, easy, wear and go hairstyle from Damselfly.

Now who's ready to power shop?

ıllıllı dance aттιre ıllıllı

Hair: Schatzi by *~* Damselfly*~* @ CSR ( Starting 05/25 )
Accessory: ZMan Watch - Black by Finesmith @ CSR [ 100L ]
Outfit: Bodysuit w/Jacket - Purple by Kaithleen @ CSR [ 69L ]
Shoes: Atlanta ( mid slink feet separate ) by Essenz @ CSR  [ 69L ]


Last chance to get these fabulous designs in round 13/2.

ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı ι нope yoυ dance вy lee ann woмacĸ ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment