Tuesday, May 20, 2014

нow we do ιn тнe мornιng ғт.ModaMia & StoraxTree {#153}

ıllıllı нow we do ιn тнe мornιng ıllıllı

Good Morning my dears!
Care to have a seat tell me about your night? Some coffee to help with the hangover?
And afterwards! We'll go hit some shopping....

Say like HELLO TUESDAY!? Heck yes! Let's go!

For this beautiful Tuesday, I've hit up two shops and I'm going to start with this awesome coffee break set, with pink roses on the cups and coffee pot, with some donuts. It'll make breakfast look ten times better when you wake up, or just sit down to talk with some friends or loved one. Of course you know I love to go out with friends and party until the break of dawn, so I went out in this very golden look from ModaMia. Had to be a drop dead diva in the club, couldn't stop me from shining even in the morning when I met up with my dear friend Tippy for some coffee. 
This amazing golden look from ModaMia's Haute Couture line will definitely have you comfortable and ready for your day out.

ıllıllı нow ι do ıllıllı

Hair: Morrigan by +Spellbound+
Outfit & Shoes: Drop Dead Diva - Gold by ModaMia @ Hello Tuesday [ 50L ]
Good Morning Deco:  Coffee Break Pink Roses by StoraxTree @ Hello Tuesday [ 50L ]

Photos shot @ Sunshineacid
Great community and ready for you to rent today!



ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı нσω ωє ∂σ ву яιтα σяα ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment