Sunday, May 18, 2014

all вυѕιneѕѕ ғт. lιvglaм ĸ collecтιon, :ec: jewelry and nιnтey {#152}

ıllıllı all вυѕιneѕѕ ıllıllı

Hey Fashionistas!
Where all my business ladies at?  What about the models who got go-sees?
Or what about just the women who like to dress up? Well I've something just for you!

From Cosmopolitan Salesroom, Round 13/2. I bring you a fierce look from LivGlam K Collection, called Voice in the halls. In this chic clean look, you have more than just solid bold little black dress, but you have an eye catching blazer, with an animal print in hues of blues and a hit of orange. Of course that's the main course, ready for the next part? I've paired it with these hot new modern coral pumps from Ninety to play off the hints of  orange in the blazer. They are mid slink feet friendly for my slink loving friends out there. And what about some accessories? Well I picked up this awesome styled colored necklace with gold chain from :EC: Jewelry. Because you always have to have that random pop in an outfit and I loved the way :EC: had made this necklace very eye catching alone, it could be a focal piece to your outfit as well.

Now I've also got a gift from a fellow blogger and friend, which I love. I also included in this look my new typer which is a pink tablet, it's great when I go to meetings I have to type in local instead of voicing. Changes the normal waiting because people love how it goes with the whole look. Now I know ya'll got style and flare, so let's add to your walk in closets and hit Cosmopolitan Sales Room.

ıllıllı cнιc тнreadѕ ıllıllı

Hair: Les Garcons by Little Bones.
Necklace: Styled - Gold Color by :EC: Jewelry @ CSR [ 70L ]
Blazer & Dress: Voice in the halls by [LG] K Collection @ CSR [ 100L ]
Shoes: Modern Pumps ( Mid Slink Feet Friendly ) by Ninety @ CSR [ 50L ]
Typer: Pink Tablet by Plethora


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı don'т ғιnd anoтнer love вy тegan and ѕara ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment