Thursday, May 15, 2014

ѕprιng ғυтυre ғт. мυм'ѕ day gacнa ғaιr {#151}


ıllıllı ѕprιng ғυтυre ıllıllı

Hey my beautiful Momma fashionistas!
I've got another post from the Mum's Day Gacha Fair! 
Which if you didn't know is still running until May 26th.

Today I bring you some really cute things for the mommas to be.  This spring fresh, halter designed dress in the rare vintage floral maternity dress from [KRC]. Fun to show off your precious angel(s) that are still bakin' in the oven but can't wait to come out and meet everyone.
That dress is so cute. But ya'll know how much I love accessories, well I got this really cute lip charm with flowers from !nfinity. And of course we all want to get a cute teddy bear for our little angels so they have their first friend besides siblings. So I've won this cutie, Love Bear with cookie ears from K-Pie Designs.  

I also got a few items to add to your baby room or sitting room. Both I won from Sungabugs, first one is the Happy Star trio ( sorry I noticed that I have mine backwards due to being super excited and late night shooting.  - I'll update that soon ) but the Happy Star Trio is a fun and cute deco. piece for a baby table of hallway table. I also won the rare and cute cactus teacups. Which is an adorable his and her deco. piece for all the green thumbs out there. I love love love the items I've won at Mum's Day Gacha Fair still going on right now until May 26th.

So don't be shy give it a try. 
Mommas you will not be disappointed in all the goodies created for you and your little ones.

ıllıllı мoммa тнreadѕ ıllıllı

Hair: Chatter Box by *Milk*
Lip Charm: Flower Lips - Ruby by !NFINITY @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair
Dress: Floral Large Maternity Dress by [KRC] @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair

Goods On The Table....
Teddy Bear: Love Bear - Cookie - Rare by K-Pie Designs @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair
Teacups: Teacup Buddies - Cactus - Rare by Snugabugs @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair
Stars: Happy Star - Rare 1 by Sungabugs @ Mum's Day Gacha Fair


ıllıllı мaнalo ғor readιng ıllıllı


ıllıllı ησ σтнεя ℓσvε вү cσммση кιηgs ıllıllı

No comments:

Post a Comment