Saturday, May 10, 2014

cυтe doll gaтcнa & нυnт @ тнe ғυnny pυppeт ғaιr {#146}

(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º cυтe doll º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

Hey Fashionistas!
I know this is so not like me or my style, but c'mon we deserve to be cute and show it. 
This cute doll avatar is brought to you by.... Duck or SwAn at The Funny Puppet Fair!!!
Yes, my dears the time has come, Funny Puppet Fair opens tomorrow and they'll have a lot of cute stuff and I can't wait to share with you! But right now, let me give you a little 411 on this cute post.

The wonderful photo above is all of the cute doll avatars that are going to be in Duck or SwAn's gatcha machine. The center black and purple pattern dress is the rare and you know what, I'd stand there all day for it too. These avatars are crazy cute and totally different for some but that's okay, because here in secondlife we can be whoever we want to be. 
Which means you can rock this cute doll avatar!



Yeah those gatch dolls are cute but don't forget Funny Puppet Fair is also doing a hunt which is only 1L a gift around the fair. So you could get this cute doll in school uniform for only 1L, so keep your eyes open while you're shopping at the Funny Puppet Fair.


Get them tomorrow at The Funny Puppet Fair 2014!
Cabby to: Duck or SwAn

(¯`·.¸¸.-> °º ⓜⓐⓗⓐⓛⓞ ⓕⓞⓡ ⓡⓔⓐⓓⓘⓝⓖ º° <-.¸¸.·´¯)

ıllıllı lollιpop вy вιgвang & 2ne1 ıllıllı


No comments:

Post a Comment